All BARK pup-parents are required to sign agreements with the following terms:
1. I understand that BARK! Canine Club has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behavior to any person or dog in admitting my dog for services at their facility.
2. I further understand that BARK! Canine Club, their owners, staff, partners and volunteers, will not be liable, financially or otherwise, for injuries to my dog, myself or any property of mine while my dog is participating in services provided by BARK! Canine Club. I hereby release BARK! Canine Club, of any liability of any kind arising from my dog's participation in any all services provided by BARK! Canine Club.
3. I further understand and agree that any problems with my dog, behavioral, medical or otherwise will be treated as deemed best by staff of BARK! Canine Club, in their sole discretion, and in what they view as the best interest of the animal. I understand that I assume full financial responsibility and all liability for any and all expenses involved in regards to the behavior and health of my dog.
4. I further understand that there are risks and benefits associated with group socialization of dogs. I agree that the benefits outweigh the risks and that I accept the risk. I desire a socialized environment for my dog while attending services provided by BARK! Canine Club, and while in their care, I understand that while the socialization and play is closely and carefully monitored by BARK! staff to prevent injury, it is still possible that during the course of normal play my dog may receive minor nicks and scratches from roughhousing with other dogs. Any injuries to my dog will be pointed out by staff upon pick-up.
5. I understand by allowing my dog to participate in services offered by BARK! Canine Club, I hereby agree to allow BARK! Canine Club, to take photographs or use images of my pet in print form or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
6. I further understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by BARK! Canine Club.
7. I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time or by a date specified in a separate agreement, I hereby authorize BARK! Canine Club to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay BARK! Canine Club the cost of any such continuing care upon demand by BARK! Canine Club. I understand that if I do not pick up my animal, BARK! Canine Club will proceed according to applicable laws regarding abandonment of animals by owner. I also acknowledge that I will be fully responsible for all attorney's fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.
I acknowledge and understand the following policies associated with Boarding and/or Daycare services at BARK Canine Club:
1. One night of boarding is 3pm to 11am. Late pickups are subject to additional charges.
2. Half-Day Daycare includes up to 4 hours of playtime for my pup. If I do not pick up my dog within 4 hours of dropping them off, I understand that I will be charged for a Full-Day Daycare at the current rate.
3. Full-Day Daycare includes up to 8 hours of playtime for my pup. If I do not pick up my dog within 8 hours of dropping them off, I understand that I will be charged for a 12-Hour Daycare at the current rate.
4. I understand that Daycare Hours are from 6:00am to 6:00pm. Any dog not picked up by 6:15pm will be boarded for the night and I agree that I will be charged for a full night of boarding.